Welcome to the Bloom and Grow Radio Blog!
Check out our Product Reviews, DIY tutorials, Garden to Table Recipes, podcast show notes, and more!
Hey plant friends!
I’m Maria, the "Plant Killer Turned Plant Lady" with a mission to help you care for plants successfully, grow your indoor jungles, and cultivate more joy in your life. I've got tons of content for you here on the blog, on the Bloom and Grow Radio Podcast, and Bloom and Grow Youtube Show to help you keep blooming and keep growing.
Hi Plant Friends!
I cant believe the 100th episode of Bloom and Grow Radio is around the corner! Many of you have been around since episode 1, and I’m so honored to have learned alongside you in this three year journey!
The 100th episode will be my top 10 lessons learned from 100 episodes! I want this episode to be all about our community and these 100 episodes of learning, so I’d like to feature YOU and hear what YOU have learned from the 100 episode catalogue!
How fun will it be for our community to share their most important lessons with each other? The episode itself will turn into a community sourced, education tribute to all of our amazing guests.
1) Call (203) 998-0394
2) Say and Spell your name and email at the beginning of the message so I can contact you!
3) Share your favorite episode and lesson learned from BAGR in the voicemail!
– Wear headphones with a microphone (way better sound!)
– The google voice only allows for a 3 minute message, so you might want to write out your story, or jot some thoughts down on paper to allow for you to effectively tell your story without getting cut off.
– If your story requires more than 3 minutes, you can call back and leave back to back messages.
I can’t wait to hear from our community and feature your lessons. Thanks for being part of this beautiful journey and I’m honored to learn alongside and grow with you through every episode.
Stop wasting money on plants that don’t fit with your lifestyle.
Take the Plant Parent Personality™ quiz, and get curated recommendations for plants, projects, and podcast episodes inspired by your lifestyle to unlock your Plant Parent Potential!